Monday, May 31, 2010

Introducing Mrs. Rasso {Quad Cities Wedding Photographer}

This was my first wedding that I did and it was breathtaking. I adore weddings and being behind
the lens of one was amazing. The bride was so laidback which made my job very easy. She looked stunning! Enjoy.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Erica these pictures are gorgeous! Way to go on your first wedding. You really are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! I'll bet you were really nervous, but it seems like the whole wedding party was in the mood to give you upbeat and fun pics! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats! The pictures look great! I am so happy for them and for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW--they are gorgeous! you did a superb job!! how fun--i LOVE them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erica,
    Really, really wonderful pictures, sweetie. They are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete