Saturday, September 4, 2010

Just Makes You Smile

This was one of my all time favorite shoots!  They were so laid back and relaxed and so comfortable in front of the camera that it made my job so easy!  They were able to just act natural as if I wasn't even there and those are always my favorite pictures the ones that can capture a moment.  These pictures just put a smile on my face because you can see how happy and in love they are, and hello she makes one gorgeous prego!!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. wow, those are adorable--love all the backgrounds and they are so photogenic!! awesome job as usual!

    ReplyDelete