Thursday, October 6, 2011

Poulos Family

I LOVE this family and they are very dear to my heart.  It is getting so sad that I am moving and won't be able to keep photographing the families that are such good friends of mine and that I have been shooting since I first started.  This family is one of the reasons I wanted to have boys they are so stinking cute and future heartbreakers!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment