Saturday, February 4, 2012

Welcome Baby Mason {Meridian Idaho Newborn Photographer}

This handsome little fellow was so so so precious he almost made me want another little one.  This little guy has been my only newborn that wanted to stay awake pretty much the WHOLE time.  Which was quite alright since he had the most beautiful face when awake.  His Mama and I share the same name and we clicked instantly.  She and I would have been such wonderful friends if I weren't leaving....:(
 Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Erica- Thank you so much for the session! I would agree that we could be GREAT friends! Take care of yourself with your move! You will do great and find many clients in your new home!

    ReplyDelete